Israel peace efforts
From 1948 to the 1990's, the PLO and Hamas both refused to recognize and negotiate with Israel. Even when Israel offered the West Bank and Gaza back to the Arabs in exchange for peace and recognition in 1967, all they got was the Khartoum Declaration and the "three no's" - "no recognition of Israel, no peace with Israel and no negotiating with Israel."
Then we had:
* Israel–PLO letters of recognition (1993). Mutual recognition of Israel and the PLO.
* The Oslo I Accord (1993). The "Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-Government Arrangements."
* The Gaza–Jericho Agreement or Cairo Agreement (1994).
* The Oslo II Accord (1995).
* Agreement on Preparatory Transfer of Powers and Responsibilities Between Israel and the PLO (August 1994)
*This agreement was signed on 29 August 1994 at the Erez Crossing. It is also known as Early Empowerment Agreement.
* Protocol Concerning the Redeployment in Hebron (January 1997)
*Wye River Memorandum (October 1998)
*Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum (September 1999)
*Agreement on Movement and Access (November 2005)
This does not even include the offer made to Yasser Arafat for essentially the entire West Bank and Gaza. At a certain point, the propaganda gets boring. The problem remains that the Palestinians are not willing to make the hard offer: an end to the claim of refugees going to Israel. Unless and until that is done, there simply is not going to be a peace agreement.