Sunday, August 9, 2009

Do I hate Islam?

Comment from viewer
Just wanted to let you know that I took your video "Obama's Cairo speech good and bad Rabbi Jonathan Ginsburg jewu 493" to show 300 of my fellow students in Amsterdam how sick and utterly racist alot of Rabbi's from the USA are these days when it comes to Islam. You're so obviously lying about the core of Islam that it's really sick, so I had to use your video as material to warn people of form Judaism is taking these days.

Normally I salute people but I really don't think you are worth a salute Rabbi.


ME: why don't you worry more about the hatred and vile spouted evry Friday in mosques around the world about killng Jews. worse than nazis. if you watch my video on Islam you see I think Islam at its heart is a decent religion, its just that most of ther world hears only hatred and violence from islam speakers today. We just want to live in peace

No comments: