Sunday, February 5, 2012

wedding thanks

Wedding thanks

Sara and I can't thank you enough for your role at our wedding.  You were just perfect and we both felt so lucky to have you there.  We really wanted to have a "Jewish wedding" and you made our dream come true.  Everything felt so special and sincere.  Your remarks were warm, relevant and sounded like you've known us for a long time.  We got a lot of compliments after the wedding about your service and it was well deserved.
 
Thank you for making our day so special.  Hopefully I will see you soon.
 
Fyi, my younger brother and his fiance really enjoyed your service and so did her parents.  Her dad is orthodox and his Rabbi won't do their wedding at the hotel.  If it's ok with you, I'll forward your information off to my bother and hopefully he'll contact you.  It would be great if you can be a part of his wedding also.

No comments: