Thursday, August 1, 2013

Conversion students from across the globe

Our students come from all over the world
 I would like to take a few lines to express my thanks to all of those involved in the long distance conversion program.  The time and effort put into the course outlines, videos, reading my late night emails for terms and answered questions has been such a blessing to me and my family.  I am so immensely grateful for this program and all those involved and am looking forward to meeting soon! Gabrille



August 2013 our first from Thailand!  We have students from every US state, all over Canada, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama, Argentina, Cuba, Jamaica, Columbia, Peru, Brazil, South Africa, Sierra Leon, Camroon, Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Germany, Poland, England, Scotland, Ireland,   Czech Republic, France, Monoco, China, South Korea, Japan, Malta, Indonesia, Phillipines. Australia, New Zealand, Montenegro, and more

No comments: