Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kudos

I guess you caught on...that is exactly the direction I want...I really want to go to rabbinical school...so I will take your advice.

In addition to a consulting practice in business strategy, I run a non-profit that promotes entrepreneurship. I am very aware of the work involved in planning programs and doing course development.

I find it amazing that you have done all of this. Congratulations on the ingenuity, technical prowess, and the enormous contribution to Jewish outreach.

I saw your ad in the World Jewish Digest and could not resist sending a message, as I have been looking for something like this for some time. There is a Boston school called Hebre College that does something similar, and I have looked at that, too. I have been looking for years. Nothing seemed to provide the right
preparation, at least not affordably.

No comments: