Sunday, March 16, 2008

Favorite email of the week

My favorite email of the week

Are you serious with the bathroom prayer?????
I think that Jews in USA are really crazy. If you say something like that in Europe everybody will laugh, Jews and non Jews. I am a Jew and is the first time I hear something like I think that Jews in USA are really crazy. If you say something like that in Europe everybody will laugh, Jews and non Jews. I am a Jew and is the first time I hear something like that.
Obama will not spend a single dollar for Israel so try to make a place for the Zionists somewhere in Montana or Wyoming or Texas. We the real Jews we do not have problem to live anywhere in the world, to work and be honest and be a good Jew in the eyes of God.
I follow your lesson of Judaism but we discuss with family and relatives what is good and what is evil in your videos. Some of them are unnaceptable and you can be in prision in Europe for hater.

No comments: