Sunday, September 23, 2007

Book titles used in High Holidays sermons requested

Rabbi,
I particularly enjoyed services and sermons this year -- though your most recent sermon always seems to be the best. Thanks for inspiring me. I saw the same newspaper articles this week and thought "that's interesting," but you show me -- all of us -- how they relate to our lives and to Judaism.
I'd like to read a couple of the books you mentioned during your Yom Kippur sermons. I've already forgotten specifics. Could you send me titles and authors?

ANSWER:
Thanks so much. Much appreciated
The Gift of the Jews by Cahill
Getting our Groove Back Scott Shay
Why Good Things happen to Good People Dr. Sheldon Post
How to Think like Leonardo da Vinci by Michael Gelb
Mainmonides' Code of Law and Ethics Mishneh Torah (abridged edition? Phillip Birnbaum

No comments: